ADVATx In Bonney Lake WA
A NEW GENERATION OF MEDICAL LASER FOR THE MODERN PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE
Combining the gold standard wavelength for eliminating vascular abnormalities with the new gold standard for non-ablative resurfacing, the ADVATx allows the provider to treat 20+ FDA cleared indications without the use of consumables. One device, multiple stand-alone and combination therapies.
- Laser Diode: Solid state (crystal)
- Wavelength: 589nm & 1319nm
- Spot size: 1,2,3 mm
- Scanner: 5×5 mm, 7×7 mm, 10×10 mm
- Fluence: 5 J/cm2 – 60 J/cm2
- Size: 50 x 23 x 23 Inches (Height × Width × Depth) (127 x 58.5 x 58.5 cm)
- Weight: 187 lbs (85kg)
- Consumables: None
- Supply voltage: 100-240V
- Certification: FDA 510 (k)
RE-DEFINING THE GOLD STANDARD FOR FACIAL LASER TECHNOLOGY
With both 589 nm and 1319 nm available via a single spot or scanned pattern, ADVATx allows the physician to customize the treatment of red, blue and purple vascular conditions, acne, acne scars and more with no pain or unwanted side effects such as bruising, purpura or scarring.
To date, over 2,000 patients have been treated with no adverse events reported.
While the wavelengths provided by the ADVATx are well documented for their FDA cleared indications, formal clinical studies employing the ADVATx laser are on-going with some of the top Dermatologists in the world.
BASED ON PATENTED PulSync TECHNOLOGY
ADVATx is based on our patented pulse synchronization, or PulSync, technology.
Consisting of two laser modules, one emitting 1064nm, the other 1319nm, a shared Q-Switch modulates both to generate a pulsed train of light. These pulsed trains are synchronized and simultaneously sent through an LBO, or non-linear crystal, which combines the wavelength of the respective 1064 and 1319 photons to generate 589nm, or yellow, light. Alternatively, 1319nm may be selected, depending on the treatment goals.
ADVATX HAS OVER 20+ FDA CLEARED INDICATIONS
The world’s only medical, solid-state laser producing both 589nm and 1319nm wavelengths with numerous FDA cleared indications ranging from vascular abnormalities to acne, wrinkle reduction and warts, ADVATx is poised to become the laser modality of choice for physicians dedicated to offering their patients the most advanced laser solutions available.
- Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris
- Port wine stains
- Telangectasia – face/legs
- Venous lake
- Wrinkles – Periocular/Periorbital
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Atrophic Acne Scars
- Mild/Moderate Inflammatory Acne
An average full face treatment is approximately 25 minutes. Treatments times may vary if you’re targeting specific areas of the face or body
2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure or tanning for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Use a Sun Protection Factor(SPF) 30+ zinc oxide or titanium dioxide-based sunblock.
- This should be applied thoroughly to all areas intended for treatment
- Additional sun protective measures sunch as a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and su protective clothing will help to protect your skin before and following your treatment
1 week prior to the treatment
- Exfoliates (scrubs, washes and other treatments that remove the outermost part of the skin) shoud not be used in the week prior to treatment
- If you just started using topical treat tretinoins, sunch as cosmetics containing Retin A, in the last month, you will be advised to discontinue use.
Your treatment skin may feel warm like a sunburn for several hours. Prior to leaving the physician’s office, a layer of petroleum jelly such as Vaseline will be applied to your treated skin. Treated skin will be fagile. Treat it gently. Your skin will be pink to red, it is important not to pick at your skin during the process. Keep it moist with petroleum jelly.
AFTER TREATMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO
What will my skin look like?
None of your skin will be removed during the treatment, but depending on the type of treatment your have recieved, the outer layer of treated skin may eventually peel or flake. Your physician will tell you when you should expect to see this happen.
There is no significant downtime with AgeJET™. Light erythema, or redness, is expected after the treatment and should subside within 3 days. Some patients have reported flaking of the skin or dryness, however, this is dependent upon the intensity of the treatment.